News Forum - Reasons Why You Should Live in Kamala Phuket feat. Twin Palms Residences Montazure

Thaiger

https://youtu.be/qmPuOmWzfsc Kamla Phuket is an amazing place to live! Located in Thailand, this vibrant city is known for its culture, beautiful beaches, and delicious food. With a range of activities, from relaxing on the beach to exploring the city’s vibrant nightlife, there’s something for everyone in Kamla Phuket. The city is also known for its …

The story Reasons Why You Should Live in Kamala Phuket feat. Twin Palms Residences Montazure as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I'm a frequent Kamala visitor 

Will actually be there on March 1st

I wasn't blown away by it and still am not 

But I find it's the best village sort of setting I've experienced in the beach areas in Thailand 

The scene directly on the beach is one the best in Thailand actually 

With a wide variety of restaurants from casual local, mid range to high end

And I think it has one of the better expat communities 

3 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

But I find it's the best village sort of setting I've experienced in the beach areas in Thailand 

The scene directly on the beach is one the best in Thailand actually 

With a wide variety of restaurants from casual local, mid range to high end

And I think it has one of the better expat communities 

100% agree with that.  👍

I was confused at first by the phrase -“This vibrant city”. It’s a housing estate I’m assuming? I’ll take a look next time I’m in Phuket. 

21 minutes ago, Soidog said:

I was confused at first by the phrase -“This vibrant city”. It’s a housing estate I’m assuming? I’ll take a look next time I’m in Phuket. 

I know the islands centre as Phuket Town, though Wiki lists it as a 'city'.   Kamala however, is not part of Phuket town or city and could have been better referred to as part of "this vibrant island of Phuket".

Semantics, don't sweat it mate 😎

15 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

I know the islands centre as Phuket Town, though Wiki lists it as a 'city'.   Kamala however, is not part of Phuket town or city and could have been better referred to as part of "this vibrant island of Phuket".

Semantics, don't sweat it mate 😎

I really wasn’t swearing it 😂. I was genuinely confused. I know Kamala reasonably well and stayed there many times. I wondered if this was a different Kamala away from Phuket they were referring to. Anyway. Seems like a lovely place from the video and well worth a trip next time I’m in Phuket. Hopefully that will be late March or early April (before Songkran!)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Soidog said:

I really wasn’t swearing it 😂. I was genuinely confused. I know Kamala reasonably well and stayed there many times. I wondered if this was a different Kamala away from Phuket they were referring to. Anyway. Seems like a lovely place from the video and well worth a trip next time I’m in Phuket. Hopefully that will be late March or early April (before Songkran!)

That Twin Palms can go for 500-600/nt 

Same with the Intercontinental next to it

But there is very good reasonable accommodation all over from on the beach, to in the tourist village to across the main road into the local village 

• Like 1