News Forum - Birmingham to Bangkok: British poker player wins big and moves to Thailand

Thaiger

A Brummie lad won £3.6 million (145.5 million baht) playing online poker and is now “having the time of his life” in Thailand. An Englishman, 31 year old Richard Sheils, swapped Birmingham for Bangkok after becoming a professional poker player from his bedroom. Now, Sheils is now living a life of partying and trips to the …

The story Birmingham to Bangkok: British poker player wins big and moves to Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Well here’s a guy who could find himself back in Birmingham or at the bottom of a fall from a balcony if he’s not careful. Hopefully he’s got more sense than this stereotypical racist post suggests. 

• Like 1

I'm sure every bar girl in Thailand knows he is here. They'll take "care" of him.

Hopefully they'll leave enough for his airfare home in a few weeks.

• Haha 1

Just had a Thaiger advert pop up on my screen for 3 drinks for 250 Baht in Soi 7 Sukhumvit.

Surely Thaiger knows the rules in Thailand regards alcohol etc online???????????????????????

Or is not included?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, palooka said:

I'm sure every bar girl in Thailand knows he is here. They'll take "care" of him.

Hopefully they'll leave enough for his airfare home in a few weeks.

And have a great time doing it!

• Like 1