News Forum - Police arrest arson suspect in Phuket over a decade after crime, allegedly linked to Tuhao

Thaiger

Police arrested an arson suspect in Phuket on Wednesday, over a he allegedly committed his crime. The suspect, 42 year old Surachai, was allegedly involved in attacking a security guard and setting fire to a snake farm in Phuket on April 23, 2012.  Surachai was allegedly involved with known Chinese criminal ‘Tuhao,’ whose name has …

The story Police arrest arson suspect in Phuket over a decade after crime, allegedly linked to Tuhao as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I don't see Big Joke's name associated with any of the follow-up or arrests. Is he keeping a low profile, or has he been excluded from the investigation for fear more heads will be uncovered?

I also note that the word 'dismissed' was used in regard to the police. Sure that isn't 'transferred to other duties until this all blows over'?

1 hour ago, Viggen840 said:

I don't see Big Joke's name associated with any of the follow-up or arrests. Is he keeping a low profile, or has he been excluded from the investigation for fear more heads will be uncovered?

I also note that the word 'dismissed' was used in regard to the police. Sure that isn't 'transferred to other duties until this all blows over'?

This is Chuwit's ballgame. Joke will probably not dare to step on his toes.