News Forum - Australian man killed after row with teenage bikers

Thaiger

A Thai woman blames teenage bikers in Chon Buri for causing the death of her Australian husband. She believes the gang attacked her husband and made him crash his motorcycle into an electric pole. Graeme Foster crashed his motorcycle into an electric pole on the Tung Klom-Tarn Man Road in the Bang Lamung district of …

The story Australian man killed after row with teenage bikers as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Well there are some bad egg gang kids. Even in CM. I once had a run in with some that tried to hurt me and my friends on bikes going to Pai. They also attacked another friend of mine going home outside of CM chasing him with a machete on bikes. Years and years ago for both stories, but very real and still till this day we have them around. For me, if these type of crap kids end up on the wrong side of the stick and their life is ended by picking on the wrong group or person, then so be it and the world is better off.

• Like 1

They also emphasised that the group of teenagers were always drunk and caused trouble for locals in the area.

And nobody said or did anything about it because it's just not done in LOS... you reap what you sow.