News Forum - Phuket minivan driver loses license after driving while high on meth

Thaiger

A Phuket minivan driver is now without a license after police reprimanded him for driving high on meth. The driver was caught six days ago after driving outbound on Thep Kassattri Road in Mai Khao, Thalang on a flat tire which caused sparks to come from the wheel. According to the Phuket Express, the Phuket …

The story Phuket minivan driver loses license after driving while high on meth as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

17 minutes ago, WilliamG said:

That's great, but what happened to the points system, or what's to stop him driving without his licence?

Multiple offences, so probably accumulated enough points in one hit. Driving without a licence? TIT. 

• Like 1

He is back behind wheel very next day, if he get caught employer deal with forces and off you go. next door lad drives one of these vans and he is out driving everyday bout 14-15 hours so I guess there is shortage of drivers on island. BTW they all are on meth who turn steering wheel for living around here.

• Like 1

He was so high he just thought-

The "wheel" on my van goes still goes round and round, round and round, round and round,

The "wheel" on my van still goes round and round, round and round, round and round,

Boy this meth is GOOD!

• Haha 1