News Forum - 66 year old monk accused of raping 12 year old novice

Thaiger

A 66 year old monk is on the run from a temple in the central province of Prachin Buri after being accused of raping and sexually abusing a 12 year old novice for more than six months. The scandal emerged after the novice visited a hospital due to a complaint about an anus infection. The 12 …

The story 66 year old monk accused of raping 12 year old novice as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

25 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

A 66 year old monk is on the run from a temple

More 'monks on the run'.
Sadly not an isolated incident, from reading other reports in the past.

• Like 3

It is really sad to know that many vultures are hiding using the most peaceful and loving religion on the world as their shield. Hope something can be done to eradicate such vultures from causing a bad image on the holy religion on earth. 🙏

Hardly in the same category as this awful story but yesterday while on the BTS I saw a young monk enter the carriage he was I guess about 30 years old there was an old gentleman sitting on the “reserved seat” on the end he was at least 70 years old if not older the monk stood in front of him and just stared at the old guy until he stood to let the young monk sit? I was incensed but somehow stayed quiet, I must be honest I have little respect for the monks but even less now. 

• Like 1