News Forum - Thai farmer makes 1 million baht per month selling buffalo semen

Thaiger

A farmer in Kalasin province in northeast Thailand makes one million baht every month by selling semen from one special water buffalo named “Big Billion.” Water buffalo (“kwai” in Thai language) breeders all around the kingdom pay high prices for the semen of Big Billion, a ‘textbook’ Thai water buffalo worth 30 million baht. Breeders …

The story Thai farmer makes 1 million baht per month selling buffalo semen as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Animals have to mate naturally to reproduce. If generating 1 million bath per month, then how many times the bull is mating in a month. Even the most sexually aroused rabbit will not mate every day. Looks like people are only rushing for diluted seminal fluid which is without any active sperms. 

13 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

I wonder how they collect the semen?

I volunteer Marble Eye for the job. 

Collecting semen is easy. All they need is a cow which is ready to mate. Let the bull climb over the cow and there will be a person standing beside the cow and just divert manually the semen into a collection jar. Well there must be proper grills on both sides to protect the man standing beside and to restrict the sideways moment of the bull and the cow. It is normally done for natural mating in the village areas. They use the same way to collect the semen by cheating the bull...

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

I've thought it over and have decided to give it a go, but only on proviso that you lend me a hand. 🐂😀

I will be in charge of the Electro Ejaculator whilst your job will be the Manual Massage. 😊

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

Collecting semen is easy. All they need is a cow which is ready to mate. Let the bull climb over the cow and there will be a person standing beside the cow and just divert manually the semen into a collection jar. Well there must be proper grills on both sides to protect the man standing beside and to restrict the sideways moment of the bull and the cow. It is normally done for natural mating in the village areas. They use the same way to collect the semen by cheating the bull...

Ahh, a man of experience maybe.

Not the worst job in the world mind you.🤣

4 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

I didn't see that one coming - so to speak.

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Faz said:

Not orally for sure 🤣

Marble Eyes "electro ejaculator" broke down so yeah he jumped right in there. What a trooper. Took a few seconds for me to figure out his hand signals though. Apparently he wanted me to stop massaging. 

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Faz said:
5 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Not orally for sure 🤣

Talking of which, anyone remember the rumour of what was found in the contents of Freddie Mercury's stomach after his death?
Or was that just bullshit?

25 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

Talking of which, anyone remember the rumour of what was found in the contents of Freddie Mercury's stomach after his death?
Or was that just bullshit?

Rod Stewart having his stomach pumped after servicing a group of sailors in a gay bar. Not true, but one heck of a story. 

7 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Rod Stewart having his stomach pumped after servicing a group of sailors in a gay bar. Not true, but one heck of a story. 

I heard it was Marc Almond from Soft Cell; or was it a hamster that was...ermmm... removed?

6 hours ago, Faraday said:

I heard it was Marc Almond from Soft Cell; or was it a hamster that was...ermmm... removed?

Well Rod Stewart had bad blood with his publicist after publicist after he brought back a man to his sons hotel room and boffed him. Stewart's closest truth to that is probably eating eclaires.

Now for Marc Almond anything is believable.