News Forum - Video inside the Nepal plane crash, 68 confirmed dead

Thaiger

As rescue work continues, at least 68 people have been confirmed dead in a plane crash in Nepal, making it the country’s deadliest aviation accident in over 30 years. A new video has surfaced that appears to be taken inside the plane in its final moments as well. A total of 72 people, including four …

The story Video inside the Nepal plane crash, 68 confirmed dead as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Clearly edited video clip. The plane ended in a crash. How can the camera still record and upload into the FB. I don't think he is live streaming. Clearly it is a fake clip

13 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

Clearly edited video clip. The plane ended in a crash. How can the camera still record and upload into the FB. I don't think he is live streaming. Clearly it is a fake clip

What do you mean, Ram?

Surely it's just that the camera continues to upload after the crash?

Whatever happened, it's so distressing, & to  see loved ones in this situation, must be devastating.

• Like 1

AV Herald (which is among the most reputable aviation websites out there) has extensively discussed on this and another video claiming the right engine was on fire, but they were declared both fake. This videos, according to AV Herald, does not show the aircraft pitching and rolling before crashing; the other videos shows that the airplane rolled right instead of left. I'd stick with this evaluation

8 minutes ago, Ivo_Shandor said:

other videos shows that the airplane rolled right instead of left. I'd stick with this evaluation

Look again >

I agree the streamed video appears totally fake.

21 minutes ago, Ivo_Shandor said:

AV Herald (which is among the most reputable aviation websites out there) has extensively discussed on this and another video claiming the right engine was on fire, but they were declared both fake. This videos, according to AV Herald, does not show the aircraft pitching and rolling before crashing; the other videos shows that the airplane rolled right instead of left. I'd stick with this evaluation

How about a link ? The fire happened after the plane hit the ground

It could be fake. There are just groups of ppl online who declare everything fake. Its a troll tactic in comment sections

Edited by socal

Oddly the copilot was a widow to a pilot. Her husband was a pilot for the same airlines and died in a crash in 2006. Said she used the insurance money to go to the USA to get pilot trained and certified and then went back and worked for the same airlines. 

9 hours ago, Faraday said:

What do you mean, Ram?

Surely it's just that the camera continues to upload after the crash?

Whatever happened, it's so distressing, & to  see loved ones in this situation, must be devastating.

What I mean is that the plane has a fatal crash and the recording can still hear peoples voice after the crash. In the crash every one died due to explosion of the plane. How could a phone stand such a heat and fire as the components are heat sensitive. Even all the bodies are burned. That is my point. I have my doubts on the recording

• Thanks 1