News Forum - Chinese tourists banned from entering Morocco

Thaiger

Thailand may have stretched out its welcoming arms to China but the same can’t be said of other countries, especially Morocco which has banned all mainland tourists from entering the African country. Thailand Tourism and Sports Minister Phiphat Ratchakitprakarn on Saturday was quoted as saying that his ministry was “very pleased to learn that China will implement new border control measures from January 8 onward,” adding that this was “long-awaited good news for Thailand.” But China has not been afforded a similar welcome by other countries. Canada and Australia imposed temporary pre-flight Covid-19 tests for travellers from China, including Hong […]

The story Chinese tourists banned from entering Morocco as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Other countries have more sense than to open up to the Chinese.

Hey Poolie. Is the official death count from COVID still two?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Reason should be that any country who does not impose covid restrictions on the CPP and Chinese people, then that country should have restrictions put upon their people and people who traveled there as well. Yes, this would mean I would fall under the I am in Thailand and would have those restrctions placed upon me as well.

• Like 1

Let us wait and see till end of the Jan 2023.......As my late Grandmother use to say "If the Brinjal is fully ripe, it has to come to the market". 

• Haha 1