Man believes prostitute pickpocketed him in Pattaya

Thaiger

Last night, a German man lodged a complaint with police about his suspicion that a prostitute pickpocketed him. 68 year old Thomas Hatesaul alerted police at 11:30 pm that he was robbed on Soi 13/1 Pattaya Beach Road in Nongprue. He told police that he was walking by himself, to relax when he was approached by a woman. Thomas says the woman was wearing a sexy dress and approached him “aggressively”. He alleges that she hugged him and offered to exchange sexual intercourse for an undisclosed amount of money. The German gentleman says he turned down the offer. Thomas adds […]

The post Man believes prostitute pickpocketed him in Pattaya appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

So, ya spent some time with a lady boy, she went thru your short slacks that you had hastily tossed on the floor and later on you realized you'd been robbed while you were in the can cleaning yourself up.

Try to be more careful in the future.

• Haha 3
  • Cool 1

Finally a positive news, Thaiger, you got it right, more drugs, sex and Rock'n'roll please. BTW, what prostitutes are doing in Pattaya? I thought they are all in Phuket 

• Haha 5

A news story (?) without the mention of the PM, Covid and Vaccine amazing. I think the actual story is below

A german  man is having a walk on walking street

Suddenly a gorgeous girl enters his view

The girl is so attractive that he just can't take his eyes off her.

After a short while, the girl notices him staring, and approaches him.

Before the man has time to apologize, the girl looks him deep in the eyes and says to him in a sultry tone:

"I'll do anything you'd like. Anything you can imagine in your wildest dreams, it doesn't matter how extreme or unusual it is, I'm game. I want 3000b, and there's another condition."

Completely stunned by the sudden turn of events, the man asks her what her condition is.

"You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words."

The man takes a moment to consider the offer from the beautiful woman.

He whips out his wallet and puts 3000b  into her hand...

He then looks her square in the eyes, and says slowly and clearly: "Paint my house."

Our needs change as we get older, and we tend to look for bargains

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, el_khan said:

Why was poor Thomas walking around and hugging strangers while having 15,000 baht in his pocket?

Because he was a German and still wondering aimlessly trying to accept that England had beaten his team in the Euros. Have some pity please.

I see this as a positive news story. At least it shows the “Ladies” still don’t mind hugging a foreigner! 

• Haha 4

Wish I could get out there to be “hugged” and pickpocketed. Mind you being a tight Yorkshire man she would be in for a shock when she took the money. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bob said:

Wish I could get out there to be “hugged” and pickpocketed. Mind you being a tight Yorkshire man she would be in for a shock when she took the money. 

Probably she would have been warned off by the knotted hankie on your head ?

"Thomas adds, for some reason, that woman who stole from him was not transgender."

Asking for a friend,  is that why the exchange sexual intercourse for an undisclosed amount of money was refused ???

"Pattaya police consider catching the suspected prostitute (or streetwalker, nightwalker, or sometimes, cocotte) is a priority because the crime could tarnish the good image of Pattaya, which tourists and foreign hold in high esteem. "

Asking for a friend, again, good image of Pattaya ???

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Prostitution is illegal in Thailand.

For the love of Mike!

NO,  PROSTITUTION  IS  NOT  ILLEGAL  IN THAILAND!!

Soliciting is illegal, prostitution is NOT!!!

• Like 1

Stay in LOS long enough and it will happen..happened to me when I first arrived

Walking around town, heard calls from what appeared to be a group of "lovelies"

Was surrounded, molested, grabbed and had my first interaction with "ladyboys"

As i walked away i noticed there was 500 bt missing from my pocket, which is the max

I take out of atms now..that was 2008..lesson learned , one of the many you will exp in LOS

I heard of other ways..the raised massage table where someone waits underneath it, which

has a curtain around it as some unlucky fellow was getting the famed 4 hands massage,

as the 2 hand scam is happening right under his nose..or the lower compartments in a overnight

bus as you sleep as somchai goes thru everyones bags on a 10 hr bus on a visa run. and many, many more!

15 hours ago, AlexPTY said:

Finally a positive news, Thaiger, you got it right, more drugs, sex and Rock'n'roll please. BTW, what prostitutes are doing in Pattaya? I thought they are all in Phuket 

maybe bounced over to the phuket sandbox to welcome the next "marks"..hello hansum man!!!!!!!

The "woman" approached him “aggressively” and picked his pockets but was not transgender. Mmmmm. That does not compute....

The statement he was convinced it was a woman who robbed him is truly hilarious, the old idiot's not safe to be let out on his own, let alone in a foreign country like Thailand. 5555

From the article " and sometimes coccotes " 

Coccotes .! What is that or them .. there is a joke in there but I'm not saying as it might come across as a bit rude .. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Dedinbed said:

From the article " and sometimes coccotes " 

Coccotes .! What is that or them .. there is a joke in there but I'm not saying as it might come across as a bit rude .. 

Does he think it was lady boy pick-pocketed him then?

5 hours ago, Mike-Hunt said:

Does he think it was lady boy pick-pocketed him then?

Herr Thomas was quoted as saying that he didn't believe it was a TG that dipped him .. so that puts paid to my dude looks like a lady gag ..