News Forum - Royal Thai Police ordered to find Red Bull Heir and deliver justice

Thaiger

The Thai prime minister wrapped up the government’s last Cabinet meeting of 2022 by demanding the Royal Thai Police (RTP) find Red Bull Heir Vorayuth “Boss” Yoovidhya and prosecute him. The 37 year old fled Thailand over ten years ago after a hit-and-run incident killed a police officer, Wichian Klanprasert, in Bangkok, on September 3, 2012. Boss, then 27, was charged with speeding, fleeing the scene of an accident, and reckless driving causing death, but has never been arrested. The statute of limitations on the speeding charge expired in September 2013, and on the fleeing the scene of an accident […]

The story Royal Thai Police ordered to find Red Bull Heir and deliver justice as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

I am looking at the writing on the wall and I'm seeing a prime minister very worried about not only losing the coming election, but his own seat as well; why else would he now push for a hiso to be arrested at all costs? Of course, that doesn't really make much difference because I am sure he can gee up another coup to resume 'necessary government continuance' immediately after.