News Forum - Italian man fined 3000 baht for showing genitals to children

Thaiger

Police have nabbed an Italian man who was attempting to flee Thailand after being accused of showing his genitals to children in Pattaya. Police caught up with him just as he was boarding a flight out of Thailand and took him into custody. But he was let go after he paid a 3,000 baht fine and was told not to come back and do it again. The 49 year old man was not named, but his nationality was revealed as Italian. After the father of some alleged child victims filed a police report, the man fled Pattaya to Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi […]

The story Italian man fined 3000 baht for showing genitals to children as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

21 minutes ago, PATRIQUE said:

fine is far to small . If he wants let him do what he wants to do ......but he definetely shouldnt include kids

Maybe the fine was based on the size of his little thing as he only really had to use 2 fingers. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

This should not end here. He should be reported to the Italian police as well.

I would wager his laptop could do with some investigation.

The Italian criminal code provides generally for a penalty between 6 and 12 years of prison for sexual crimes. Extenuating and aggravating circumstances can lower (by 2/3) or increase (by half) the time to serve.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

You are right of course because if reported to Italians they would put in Euro data base and maybe he would come back as an existing offendersubject to conditions.

• Like 4

The Italian man was probably quite relieved to get let off, scot-free with a warning and a small fine.

Yeah, I bet he was. I am in fact very shocked, I thought Thailand were a little more protective with kids. It is pratically an inviation to other sick people like him to come to Thailand. He is 49, does anyone think that he did that for the very first time? I feel sorry for the next kids that will have to face this sick man in action, not only I'd bet my shirt he has done it before but I'd bet my pants that he will do it again... cause he gets away with it.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Manu said:

Yeah, I bet he was. I am in fact very shocked, I thought Thailand were a little more protective with kids. It is pratically an inviation to other sick people like him to come to Thailand. He is 49, does anyone think that he did that for the very first time? I feel sorry for the next kids that will have to face this sick man in action, not only I'd bet my shirt he has done it before but I'd bet my pants that he will do it again... cause he gets away with it.

Thankfully, that is a bet you will surely win.  No one wants to see your junk either!  lol

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, thingamabob said:

Riding a motor bike and flashing his genitals at the same time  ? I don't think so. A dubious story.

It is hard to believe, but apparently the father of the children made a video that clearly shows the man wanking while riding.  I think if I was the father I would have accidentally on purpose ran the wanker off the road.  Next thing you know people will be having sex on the streets of Pattaya!   

• Like 1

On 12/27/2022 at 7:25 PM, Rookiescot said:

This should be mandatory, people like him come to Asia for those reasons, I bet he has a past with that sort of behaviour. And yes, his notebook, phone etc should have been investigated and a record with the Italian Police made. A few months in a Thai jail would sort him out.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Manu said:

Not really, when you consider how most Thai parents casually let their children ride motorcycles and play without supervision, just as long as they're wearing masks of course.

I can't understand why this happens. Parents need to be more protective of their children.

Of course there are some Thai parents who would never allow their children, even if they're 17 or 18, to ride motorcycles with their friends or hang out alone except if it's for an hour after school at a mall.

It's the former, the ones whose parents don't look after them (though remember many of them are brought up by grandparents rather than parents who often live and work elsewhere) vulnerable to sexual exploitation as they spend more time outside than living at home.

So I think it's reflection of society.

Middle class Chinese-Thais are protective of their children, the lower classes don't seem to care.