Proof of funds

Hi, my Egyptian boyfriend and I want to visit Thailand. I am eligible for a visa on arrival, he is not. The website states he needs to show bank statements for the previous three months, and prove he has sufficient funds for his stay. His job in Egypt pays him in cash, and he doesnt use a bank account on a regular basis. How can he prove funds? Is there another way? Thanks for your help. 

29 minutes ago, libi said:

Hi, my Egyptian boyfriend and I want to visit Thailand. I am eligible for a visa on arrival, he is not. The website states he needs to show bank statements for the previous three months, and prove he has sufficient funds for his stay. His job in Egypt pays him in cash, and he doesnt use a bank account on a regular basis. How can he prove funds? Is there another way? Thanks for your help. 

He has no proof of employment, so for all intents and purposes he is unemployed.

The Thai Embassy states;
  - For underage or unemployed applicants, please provide the bank statement of the parents or spouse with clear copies of marriage certificate and birth certificate in English.
https://cairo.thaiembassy.org/en/page/68399-visa-application?menu=5d81bfb315e39c24dc003518

• Thanks 1