Import/shipping a Motorcycle?

Dezmo

Curious if anyone has shipped a motorcyle to Thailand, from USA. 

I was thinking about it and leaving it there (get a condo long term as I expect to spend more time there and evetually get longterm visa) but unsure how long I can leave it there, if I need (or can I) register and insure it there, and later if I could even sell it there (transfer title, etc.).  Are there taxes to pay, etc?

Any experiences or resources to review?

Thanks

Wow why does this not surprise me, its Thailand.. look how they handled Covid and tourism. Lol.

I thought with worldwide shortages I could ship my bike (whenver I get it here - it's been delayed 8 months) there :) Maybe not...

Thank!

1 hour ago, Dezmo said:

Wow why does this not surprise me, its Thailand.. look how they handled Covid and tourism. Lol.

I thought with worldwide shortages I could ship my bike (whenver I get it here - it's been delayed 8 months) there :) Maybe not...

Thank!

They handled Covid pretty well.

They seem to be doing the same in protecting the local motorbike industry.

• Haha 1