Top 5 Vegan and Vegetarian Restaurants in Bangkok

Thaiger

Even a few years ago, a list of the best vegetarian and vegan restaurants in Bangkok would have somewhat lacked. Now, more and more plant-based establishments are appearing in the city, with the vegan movement growing each year. And with good reason – studies have shown that a meat-free diet can be beneficial to both your health and the environment. However, even if you’re just dabbling in vegetarian cuisine, these restaurants offer a galaxy of flavours to enjoy. From raw food cafes to plant-based eateries, here are our top 5 vegan and vegetarian restaurants in the city. The 5 Best […]

The post Top 5 Vegan and Vegetarian Restaurants in Bangkok appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Cool 1

• 2 weeks later...

Only been to Broc revolution, but pretentious I thought. Best veg/vegan of have had is at May Veggie home used to by Suk soi 16, now moved. Also outstanding Tonklar Facai at gate 14 Chula Hospital, another branch at Bangbon. Love vegan food but tend to find vegans as pain in the ass, too often food fascists' telling other people what they should eat.

Anyone know any gluten free restaurants in Thailand?

Celiac here.. so needs to be 100% gluten free (as opposed to a gf option). 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Video and list seem different. Vid is two restaurants and list is 5 different ones? 

Nonetheless it's a great topic although I think vegetarian/Pescatarian is good enough assuming moderate egg consumption and sustainable fish sourcing. Plastic waste is its own issue. 

I shoot for 6 days vegetarian/pescatarian and Sunday is meat & 2 veg day. 

I think veganism is unnecessary to obtain the health benefits of vegetarianism (I think a meat eater who makes good choices is better than the vegan donut eater or the ice cream and french fry vegetarian). 

Fun! I hope to see more vids like this. Natty is fun to watch.