News Forum - Pattaya man assaults intoxicated man, reportedly for catcalling at his girlfriend

Thaiger

Another late-night violent incident took place in Pattaya at around midnight on Saturday. A man physically assaulted an intoxicated man in front of Soi Ko Phai on 1/1, before fleeing the scene. An unnamed witness said the attacker assaulted the victim after the victim catcalled at, whistled at, or made a sexually suggestive comment to the attacker’s girlfriend.  The injured man refused to be taken to a hospital. It was unclear if he filed a police report against his assailant, The Pattaya News reported. As a city known for its nightlife, Pattaya has its share of late-night brawls. Last week, […]

The story Pattaya man assaults intoxicated man, reportedly for catcalling at his girlfriend as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Gotta love how we get a full recap of every little thing that happened in the last 2 years every time there is a new non-story.

In reality there is very little fighting in Pattaya and similar areas in Thailand when you consider the amount of alcohol involved every night. Try that in Europe and watch the chaos.

14 minutes ago, Wackamole said:

Gotta love how we get a full recap of every little thing that happened in the last 2 years every time there is a new non-story.

In reality there is very little fighting in Pattaya and similar areas in Thailand when you consider the amount of alcohol involved every night. Try that in Europe and watch the chaos.

Yes I couldn’t agree more. I’ve seen more punch ups in sleepy English villages on a weekend than I’ve ever seen in Pattaya. I must have been there 20 times or more over the years and I’ve only seen one fight and that was more a scuffle.