Visa extension

memmet

My non O immigration visa is still valid until 27Nov .. I've booked a 2 day visit to Malaysia from Tuesday.  When i return to Thailand would i get a 45 day tourist visa stamp in my passport even though my original visa is still active ?? 

I haven't applied for a Re entry permit as I've only 3 days left on my visa..

I'm planning to re apply for my 1 year extension on my return into Thailand.. if i don't get a re entry permit at airport would immigration give me a 45 tourist visa stamp or will i have a problem getting back into Thailand??

Basically , can i get out from thai on Non O and re enter with a standard tourist stamp on entry at Don mueang airport...what are my options if any!! I think I've got a problem..( My original visa is Non O immigrant due to marriage to Thai wife)...

Appreciate any helpb anybody can give me..

Cheers..

Hi Memmet, and welcome to the forum.

You originally had a Non Imm O visa granting you a 90-day stay.
Your visa expired, but you've been extending the 90-day permission to stay for 1 year at a time.
You must have Non Immigrant status to apply for 1 year extensions, which are permits (of stay), not visas.

You can apply to extend your permission of stay up to 30 days before your current extension expires and a re-entry permit, which would keep your new extension valid on re-entry.

If you leave without first renewing your 1-year extension, any permission of stay granted on exit is cancelled.
On re-entry, you will be granted permission of stay for 45 days, however your entry status will be 'Tourist'.
You'll have to start over again and first apply to change your status from Tourist to Non Immigrant by applying for a Non O visa at your local Immigration office.

The procedure is here; VE-TV to Non O Spouse.pdf 
Note: You must have at least 15 days permission of stay left from entry to apply.
I suggest you apply asap after re-entry.

Are you using the 400K in a Thai bank method of meeting the financial requirements?