News Forum - What 50,000 USD buys you for a condo in Bangkok, Hua Hin, Pattaya, Chiang Mai and Phuket

Thaiger

When it comes to finding a place to call home in Thailand, there are plenty of options to choose from. But what does $50,000 buy you? While this may not seem like a big budget for a property, you’ll be happy to know that it can buy you a lot in Thailand. You can get a nice condo in Bangkok for under 50K USD, and Hua Hin, Pattaya, Chiang Mai and Phuket are all cheaper still. Here’s a rundown of what you can expect to get for your money in each of these cities.  Bangkok: Modern simplicity perfect for the […]

The story What 50,000 USD buys you for a condo in Bangkok, Hua Hin, Pattaya, Chiang Mai and Phuket as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Ok for so many but no thanks. They are ok but I have lived most of my life on travel living in hotels and I still continue to do for fun and ... I will keep my sancity of having my house and more space and air. Maybe long term 20 year house agreements are what most should think about if cannot buy here having a Thai on their-side. Yeah, OK, you can always sell your condo, but you can always sell your or change it to anothers persons name if it isn't listed in contract.