Villa rentals in Phuket

Mikemontuerto

Hey all, new to Thaiger, since this is a site dedicated to talking about anything about Thailand I figured I could ask my question here.

My girlfriend and I are planning a vacation getaway somewhere in Thailand for around a month. She came across this collection of private villas in Phuket called "88 Best Villas". Not exactly a fan of having numbers in the name but sure, whatever. My girlfriend is absolutely enthralled by the villas they do feature and since I'm planning to propose I thought I might as well give it a shot. But before I do anything I just wanna do my due diligence if they're legit or at least heard of them before. Any help would be appreciated like other recommendations and stuff. Thanks a lot!

Edited by Mikemontuerto

37 minutes ago, Mikemontuerto said:

Not exactly a fan of having numbers in the name but sure, whatever.

Can't say something to the villas , but to the numbers:

88 is in both cultures, Thai and Chinese (88 villas is Hongkong managed, methinks) a "very lucky number".

Meant for the people doing business with them, of course, "bring money back to me", 

And should, usually, attract the rich/well suited people from this culture circles, also. 

Just saying, in normal times there would be a specific neighborhood to expect. 

image.gif.3e5e58a40fce09c3aba07206e987a373.gif