News Forum - Police arrest man for sexually assaulting two street dogs in Pattaya, Thailand

Thaiger

A Thai man was arrested and detained for sexually assaulting two dogs last night in Pattaya, Chon Buri province, eastern Thailand. Officers from Nong Prue Police Station received a call from a warehouse security guard who said a drunk man was “committing indecent acts” on a dog near the entrance of Soi Nong Mai Kaen 12 in Pattaya’s Nong Prue subdistrict. The 45 year old security guard who informed the police, Prateep Rodpetchphai, saw what happened through his CCTV camera, which recorded the crime. The perpetrator parked a silver Isuzu D-Max pickup truck opposite the warehouse. Then, he got out […]

The story Police arrest man for sexually assaulting two street dogs in Pattaya, Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

3 hours ago, palooka said:

One wonders,how do you explain this to the wife?

It was an accident my love. I was petting the dog and tripped when it moved and I landed penis first on top of the dog. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, palooka said:

One wonders,how do you explain this to the wife?

You don't need to she just stops talking to you for a week or so.

Win win as far as I can see. 

• Like 1