News Forum - The Brahma statue thief who wants to paint the world blue

Thaiger

A thief with mental health problems stole a Brahma statue from a shrine at a school, in the Cha-am district of Phetchaburi province in the west of Thailand, painted it blue, before returning it to where he stole it from. Why? His favourite colour is blue. A teacher, Nu-sajee Kornrawee, posted CCTV footage and pictures of a thief on Facebook on Friday, October 14, asking for help to catch the statue thief. The caption said… “Emergency! Someone stole the Brahma statue from the Banchaam Municipality School. The incident happened at 2.40pm on October 14. The man wore a blue hat, […]

The story The Brahma statue thief who wants to paint the world blue as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

It is the fault of the creator "Brahma" who create him to see everything in "Blue". The man cannot be blamed. So do many around the world who come to see "Blue" in Thailand

Blue is also the color of depression if someone wants to look at it that way. Being a guy, blue is not my favorite color but I don't have a favorite as like them all. Being in Thailand I always try to have a pair of my man accessories not turn that color to keep in good health. I really don't think the man is a few marbles short if he truly fancies the color blue. Odd yes, but firing on a couple cylinders short may not be the case.

1 hour ago, Grumpish said:

Isn't it Vishnu who is supposed to be blue?

Yes you are right. But Brahma being the creator, might have instill blue in this man's brain