News Forum - Thai teen, 19, gets engaged to 56 year old woman

Thaiger

Wuthichai Chantaraj, now aged 19, met his fiancée 56 year old Janla Namuangrak, when he was only 10. According to The Mirror, Wuthichai was Janla’s neighbour in Sakhon Nakhon province of northeast Thailand. Janla had asked for Wuthichai’s help with cleaning her home and both got to know each other. The couple later got into a relationship, and have now been together for two years, despite the 37-year age gap. Wuthichai said this was the “first time in his life” that he had wanted to make sure someone was “living comfortably.” He added that Janla is a hardworking and honest […]

The story Thai teen, 19, gets engaged to 56 year old woman as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

It's absurd.........sorry

A 19yr old anywhere would be too young, but most 19yr old Thai girls are like 14yr olds mentally

They would have zero to talk about

I know many older guys in their 60's with girls in their mid to late 30's and that seems to work because even though their is a big age difference, the girl is mature enough

This guy is dating a child

28 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

most 19yr old Thai girls are like 14yr olds mentally

Far as I’m concerned, most 39 and 49 year old Thai girls are like 14 yr olds mentally 😂😂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Soidog said:

Far as I’m concerned, most 39 and 49 year old Thai girls are like 14 yr olds mentally 😂😂

100% true!

So I guess dating the pretty 19yr old is the best bet!  5555

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Marc26 said:

100% true!

So I guess dating the pretty 19yr old is the best bet!  5555

Only way to conrol a 19yr old is have enough money in the bank and have a fun and outgoing personality so can just go galloping everywhere you want. Bummer is the 19yr old is still below the drinking age.