News Forum - Top 5 Beauty procedures to keep in mind when in Thailand

Thaiger

In the past decade, Thailand has become an important hub for the beauty industry in Southeast Asia. Thanks to its innovative and advanced medical centres, people from all around the globe flock to the Land of Smiles to go under the knife. A wide range of cosmetic procedures is available in Thailand, from hair transplants to liposuction. But if you’re planning to fly to Thailand to get surgery done, the following procedures are currently the most popular. Due to their popularity, there’s a highly competitive market. This means that the medical centres in the country compete to offer the most […]

The story Top 5 Beauty procedures to keep in mind when in Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

70 plus and they can make me look 20 again. 

Problem is that I then have to perform like a 20 year old after lights out. (only have the memories now)

1 hour ago, palooka said:

Problem is that I then have to perform like a 20 year old after lights out. (only have the memories now)

Kamagra is your friend in these situations! 😝

• Like 1