Condo Recommendations in BKK?

grand299

Hi everybody!

I hope I found the right forum for this. :)

I was wondering if anybody has any good Condo recommendations for a 1-month stay in a decent location, preferrably somewhere close to Sukhumvit. Should be decent quality, clean and good Wi-Fi etc. (the usual). For 1 person (so could be a studio). Ideally between 20k-30k THB.

I'm asking because I know it's very easy on Phuket or in Chiang Mai to just walk in to one of many Condos and they all offer 1-month, 3-month and longer term prices. In 2019 I stayed in a great 1BR in Chiang Mai for 18k. I know, Bangkok prices will be different. But is it out there or is Airbnb my best bet?

Airbnb looks very limited with additional fees, other pages are mostly long-term rentals...

Any recommendations will be appriciated :)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, grand299 said:

Hi everybody!

I hope I found the right forum for this. :)

I was wondering if anybody has any good Condo recommendations for a 1-month stay in a decent location, preferrably somewhere close to Sukhumvit. Should be decent quality, clean and good Wi-Fi etc. (the usual). For 1 person (so could be a studio). Ideally between 20k-30k THB.

I'm asking because I know it's very easy on Phuket or in Chiang Mai to just walk in to one of many Condos and they all offer 1-month, 3-month and longer term prices. In 2019 I stayed in a great 1BR in Chiang Mai for 18k. I know, Bangkok prices will be different. But is it out there or is Airbnb my best bet?

Airbnb looks very limited with additional fees, other pages are mostly long-term rentals...

Any recommendations will be appriciated :)

You can check out Citadines, they have hotels in a bunch of sois in lower Suk

Soi 8, 11, 16

Even their lowest priced rooms have ample space with a living area

There advertised price is around 42k, but I am sure if you contact them direct they would offer you a deal for a month stay

People seem to like the soi 8 one the best

https://www.agoda.com/citadines-sukhumvit-16-bangkok/hotel/bangkok-th.html?cid=1844104

There is a bunch of listings on here, mostly for long term, but contact the ones you like and see if they would do a 1 month stay

https://www.thailand-property.com/condos-for-rent/sukhumvit?min_price=25000&sort=min_price

• Thanks 2