News Forum - Yadom: Nasal inhaler Thais can’t live without

Thaiger

If there’s one thing more popular than Lisa Blackpink in Thailand, it’s Yadom. In fact, the kpop singer helped introduce Yadom to her massive international fanbase when she said that she always carries it around in her bag — the clip then went viral because she pronounced it as Yadong, which is a whole different thing in the Korean language (adult video). But not only Lisa; almost everyone in Bangkok and lots of other areas across Thailand probably has one in their bag. In fact, if you’ve stayed in Bangkok long enough, you’ve probably seen many people from all walks […]

The story Yadom: Nasal inhaler Thais can’t live without as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

It can be also a kind of addiction. There are may elderly people who cannot live with the menthol ointment which they have been addicted since younger days...

3 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

It can be also a kind of addiction. There are may elderly people who cannot live with the menthol ointment which they have been addicted since younger days...

I got my wife off those stupid inhaler types that you stick up your nose..........

She has the ointment she rubs occassionaly and I like it myself

But that inhaler type one is awful, my MIL still uses it