News Forum - Legendary Spain custodian causes social media storm with ‘I’m gay’ tweet

Thaiger

Former Spain international goalkeeper Iker Casillas caused a social media storm yesterday when he allegedly announced he is “gay” on Twitter. Casillas, who played his club football for Real Madrid and Porto tweeted… “I hope you respect me: I’m gay,” in Spanish. His former Spain colleague Carles Puyol replied on Twitter… “It’s time to tell our story.” The tweet was up for about an hour before the 41 year old former shotstopper took it down. Casillas later tweeted… “Hacked account. Luckily everything was in order. Apologies to all my followers,” adding, “Of course, more apologies to the LGBT community.” Casillas’ […]

The story Legendary Spain custodian causes social media storm with ‘I’m gay’ tweet as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

"Casillas was recently linked with the popstar Shakira, the former wife of another international teammate Gerard Pique, rumours he strenuously denied. He’s also been linked with TV personality Melyssa Pinto, fashion designer Rocío Osorno and now Alejandra Onieva, the sister of Madrid-based businessman Íñigo Onieva."

I feel that I should make a similar confession.

There is no truth to the rumours that I have been romantically involved with Beyoncé, Margot Robbie, Bella Hadid, Britney Spears and Kylie Jenner.

Moreover, there is no truth to the rumour that Gal Gadot, Arianna Grande and Scarlett Johansson all bore my love child(s).

Finally, there is no truth to the rumour that Mila Kunis, Halle Berry, Halley Beiber and Charlize Theron all threatened suicide unless they could have one night of passion with me. And, that they got it.

I deny it all.

Strenuously.

😎