News Forum - Son of a gun! Hunter Biden caught lying on pistol application

Thaiger

The hard drive that Hunter Biden abandoned at a Delaware computer repair shop is a gift to tabloid media that just keeps giving. The New York Post yesterday claimed to have found a 4-minute, 30-second recording on a copy of the drive that has Hunter Biden begging his sister-in-law-turned-lover Hallie Biden for cash to check himself into rehab. There’s nothing wrong with that, and perhaps a lot right, but this was just six weeks before Biden got himself a handgun, a process which meant attesting that he had never used nor been addicted to drugs. Federal agents now believe they […]

The story Son of a gun! Hunter Biden caught lying on pistol application as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

Yes and it is also illegal to lie to the FBI.  Just ask Martha Stewart.  The FBI could not prove insider trading so it pressured her to plead guilty to making false statements to an FBI agent during the investigation.  If you can't reach Martha maybe check with the FBI prosecutor who relentlessly pursued Martha Stewart and got her jail time.  His name is James Comey.  Yes the same James Comey who said no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges against Hillary Clinton for destroying evidence, mishandling classified documents, and lying to the FBI during the investigation. 

Hunrwe will get the same "punishment" that Hillary got for her misdeeds.  Its part of the establishment mantra.  The laws are for "thee" and not for "me'" 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This case with the lying on a firearms application is probably the least serious offence Hunter Biden has committed and I fear it will end the same way as the recent Michael Sussman trial a hand picked Judge and Jury that will had out the minimum sentence and the case will be sealed  

The real story here is the Laptop that was suppressed until after the 2020 election and the compromised nature of members of the Biden family. 

I'd like to say more but I have to choose my word's carefully but as the old saying goes reference The Biden family it will all come out in the wash.

• Like 1

In politics it is normal to lie, ofcourse American president is not left in the list, nothing is going to happen, maximum the gun license would be cancelled and the gun would returned quitely. Case closed !!

Rather interesting why Thaiger would be pushing a non story like this. The idea that this little fart of nothingness might discredit the US president was too exciting to pass on. 

• Like 2

One has to question - who has 840,000 points on their credit card?? he'd had to have charged up hundreds of thousands of dollars on the card to accumulate that much. They live differently, apparently.

Edited by Pinga
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Pinga said:

One has to question - who has 840,000 points on their credit card?? he'd had to have charged up hundreds of thousands of dollars on the card to accumulate that much. They live differently, apparently.

I regularly have 300,000 points per year on my CC

A lot from biz travel in US

He was flying internationally 

Probably used his CC for all company business transactions 

That would add up fast

And sure it's a different life spending that much, much more on mine, on biz trips

But it's not uncommon 

1 hour ago, Richard1944 said:

This story is history we all know it, his real crimes are more deep and treasonous , this is well known in the western Medea

Like getting 2bil from Saudi Prince when you are highly unqualified to manage money???

PS....I think Hunter Biden is shady as hell 

I just don't pretend one is the crime if the century and ignore that kind of massive corruption as well

But a lot of right wingers like to have dishonest agendas

This information was all available before the election.  Unfortunately the corrupt media and Democrats colluded to suppress it.  One wonders why now they let it out... could it be that now that Biden has proven to be the worst president ever, it's politically expeditious to do so?

• Like 1

Truly a disgusting and corrupt family from top to bottom. Joes made a career of taking bribes and being a pervert or worse! It’s all unraveling now on the Big Guy and his rotten eggs! 

• Like 1