News Forum - Thailand News Today | No drugs detected in system of daycare center killer

Thaiger

1. Thailand lowers flags to half-mast to mourn daycare centre massacre victims Prime Minister of Thailand Prayut Chan-o-cha asks government agencies nationwide to fly their Thai flags at half-mast today to mourn the victims of the tragic daycare centre massacre in Nong Bua Lamphu province yesterday. The spokesperson for the PM’s office, Anucha Burachaisri, said the prime minister was deeply saddened by the news yesterday. He requested that state agencies raise flags to half-mast on October 7 to pay respects to the 37 victims killed in the tragedy. The Thai nation’s heart broke yesterday when 24 children under six years […]

The story Thailand News Today | No drugs detected in system of daycare center killer as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Everyone was quick to blame drugs as an efficient explanation to an unexplainable act of hate and cowardice. Thailand will tick all the boxes as they look for answers... mental healthcare, guns, and drugs. I myself don't know the answer, but it probably starts with all of us being less afraid to speak up when we see something that's not right, and demanding action. Everyone it seems knew this guy was prone to dangerous behavior (he surrounded himself with undesirable characters and had uneven mood swings). But he was a cop so he was untouchable. If anything, I blame RTP for not doing more to weed out these types from there own ranks. Just my opinion. 

• Like 1