A Flooded Vios - Well Done Toyota

Pinetree

A big shout out for my little Toyota Vios.  It has been in water up to half the height of the doors twice in the last month. and in water inside the car.  Apart from the inevitably large interior stripping and cleaning job and oil and filter changes, the little car is none the worse for the experience and is running well, as it always did.  Well done to Toyota.  Even their cheaper range is very well put together.

No, I don't work for Toyota, or run a dealership, I just like their cars, even more so now. .

41 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

A big shout out for my little Toyota Vios.  It has been in water up to half the height of the doors twice in the last month. and in water inside the car.  Apart from the inevitably large interior stripping and cleaning job and oil and filter changes, the little car is none the worse for the experience and is running well, as it always did.  Well done to Toyota.  Even their cheaper range is very well put together.

No, I don't work for Toyota, or run a dealership, I just like their cars, even more so now. .

Got your floaties on order yet?

image.thumb.png.4bf1ccec35019e620e879c78d27ce963.png

• Haha 1

Toyota builds the most reliable car ever. This is an AE80, a 1985 Corolla that was handed to me by my old man after I graduated and started working in 2008. Sold it in 2015 and it was still in a very good shape for a 30 year old car back then. 

I mean just look at the interior, the shine on the dashboard despite sitting under the baking sun for 30 years. People who sat in it just can't believe that this dashboard belongs to a 30 year old car.

DSC00192.thumb.JPG.f18f2f626229dec476f400a0c97a0417.JPGDSC00196.thumb.JPG.3dad516709847328733256850ebdde31.JPG

Edited by Faz
Only 2 images per post permitted.