News Forum - Thai Airways flying high at Skytrax Awards

Thaiger

Thai Airways (THAI) has been named the fourth best airline in the world for cabin crew while its staff was rated No.1 in Asia at the Skytrax 2022 World Airline Awards at The Langham hotel in London. The carrier also did well in Skytrax’s global rankings, coming eighth in the airport services category, eighth in economy class catering, and 10th in first-class airline lounges. THAI said the awards are the just desserts of the airline’s high service standards and mainly down to the hard work and commitment of the staff. The airline is determined to maintain the highest possible standards […]

The story Thai Airways flying high at Skytrax Awards as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

Thai Airways (THAI) has been named the fourth best airline in the world for cabin crew while its staff was rated No.1 in Asia at the Skytrax 2022

Food & breakfast rating must be the worst of all airlines, I strongly suggest to bring sandwiches. ( I put breakfast separate since it's not even food, it's garbage.)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

Food & breakfast rating must be the worst of all airlines, I strongly suggest to bring sandwiches. ( I put breakfast separate since it's not even food, it's garbage.)

I think decent food on a plane is still pretty crappy(I think it has to do with the heating process)

So if it's bad. I don't really care because I feel I'm not missing out on anything 

I much prefer the US/Canada model where they sell actually good food 

I always found catering ex BKK to be poor, especially the breakfasts, but excellent on return flights with catering ex Australia or NZ.

Cabin crew were usually lovely, very helpful and not far behind SIA, my preferred carrier for down under.

• Like 2