News Forum - Nasal spray to prevent Covid hits stores October 1

Thaiger

Hibiocy announced the release of their anti-Covid nasal spray, set to hit the shelves on October 1. The spray is a homegrown invention, developed in Thailand by medical researchers at the faculty of medicine at Chulalongkorn University. It is designed to block Covid from entering the body through the nose. The company producing it is a subsidiary of Rojukiss International, and its CEO made the announcement yesterday that the nasal spray would be commercially available from Saturday. Like most Covid drugs, it’s been given a catchy name. The spray will be sold under the brand name “VAILL CITITRAP Anti-Cov Nasal […]

The story Nasal spray to prevent Covid hits stores October 1 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 1

So basically a simple nasal spray is doing what X doses of all current covid vaccines do not: preventing to be infected.

Ingesting the spray in doses every six hours or three times per day should protect users from the virus.

For how long? Forever?

52 minutes ago, Petera said:

So please show me the double blind study for this product!.

Don't forget the double anosmic study. Having a semi-synthetic coating inside a nasal tract is bound to have some side-effects apart from the allergic ones. (May be worth it though, but a serum to trigger excessive nasal hair growth might be better as it would get rid of the 6hrs requirement).

PS: I'm obviously not serious about that and I do appreciate/applaud the request for a double blind study. Personally, I'd settle for the original study (and take it from there), but that's because I've nearly acquiesced to the fact that all news never references properly. 

1 hour ago, Petera said:

So please show me the double blind study for this product!.

It would be difficult to top the studies done on the new bivalent covid boosters which were tested, literally, on exactly 8 mice.  That is literally the truth.  Eight mice.  

Edit:  I tried to link to a source but it removed my link.  You can easily search for it just like I did:  "bivalent vaccine 8 mice".  

Edited by JMJM

Ahh, another reason to raise questions as to the validity of the compulsory Insurance required for O-A visa requirement from 1st October. (haven't seen it retracted anywhere)

What happens now ---- you produce a can (???) of this nasal spray and you don't need the Insurance policy of some 4 million baht for Covid.

Feel sorry for the Immigration people who have to try to enforce these stupid rules. 

Found most to be very nice people in my years here.