Returning to Thailand with expired 'follow-me' extension

Reessmi

We have been living in Thailand for 3+ years, me on Non-Imm O Retirement Visa, and my Wife on 'follow-me' Retirement Visa.  We have had to stay in UK longer than we planned this year, meaning both our annual Retirement Visa extensions ran out in July.

I have just applied for, and had approved, a 90-day Non-Imm O visa, and I will renew my annual Retirement visa once back in Thailand.

My Wife will be travelling back into Thailand with me (beginning October).  What Visa do you advise she applies for to get her back into Thailand, that will enable her to renew then her 'follow-me' Retirment Visa? 

You were previously extending your permission of stay based on retirement, a permit, not a Visa.
Your wife 'piggybacked' your extension as a dependant.

Your wife also requires a Non Immigrant O Visa in order to apply to 'piggyback' your 1-year extension of stay.

• Like 2

You previously posted another topic, the beginning of Sept of your intention to return and apply for a 1-year extension of stay based on retirement, which I replied to.
However, you made no mention of returning with your (non-Thai) wife at that point.

• Like 2