News Forum - Thai transwoman climbs down building to escape Hong Kong cops

Thaiger

A video of a Thai transwoman in a sexy dress climbing down the outside of a building in Hong Kong like Spiderman to escape the clutches of law has gone viral. The woman, wearing a sexy see-through pink dress, climbed out onto the window ledge of a third floor building to escape the cops, and was witnessed by dozens of pedestrians nearby. She managed to safely negotiate her way down to the pavement with the help of a kind gentleman outside of a 7-Eleven shop. The identity of the woman has not been revealed but it has been reported that […]

The story Thai transwoman climbs down building to escape Hong Kong cops as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

"she entered the country legally but was working illegally in an illicit business and broke her residence terms."

what we expect from Trans women to do " legally" !!

Every Human being is opportunistic and look for some sort of occupation to earn money, this does not implicate that  whichever country he or she belong too.

Do they say the equivalent of "transwoman" in Thai?  I ask because I was in a Spanish speaking place and they still refer to them as travestis, which literally means "cross dressers".  They are not under any delusion that these are women.  In fact, I was talking to a travesti and s/he said that all of her customers were men who had wives and girlfriends.  I ask why and was told because they are bisexual, an implicit acknowledgement that the travesti speaking was still a man.  

On 9/23/2022 at 12:10 PM, kalyan said:

what we expect from Trans women to do " legally" !!

Not going to another country to work as a prostitute would be a good start.