News Forum - Lamborghini driver scrambles from scene of egg seller crash

Thaiger

A Thai woman has sought the help of a lawyer to help track down a reckless foreigner who crashed his Lamborghini into her pickup truck full of eggs worth nearly 200,000 baht before he scrambled from the scene, leaving a Thai man to take the blame. Kamlai Sisaengchan had just picked up 1,400 trays of eggs, worth 190,000 baht, when she was hit by the luxury car on September 10 at 5.45am on Petchakasem Road in the Phetchaburi province.  The sports car also careered into another vehicle at the scene of the accident. The 33 year old did not see […]

The story Lamborghini driver scrambles from scene of egg seller crash as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Well done....fix both of them. Let them learn the lesson for falsifying information.  Don't compromise unless they give you 200 times worth the damage including lawyer fees. Milk them dry to teach the lesson

Edited by Ramanathan.P
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ramanathan.P said:

Well done....fix both of them. Let them learn the lesson for falsifying information.  Don't compromise unless they give you 200 times worth the damage including lawyer fees. Milk them dry to teach the lesson

So it is OK to break the law as long as you can pay enough money? 

20 minutes ago, Ramanathan.P said:

That's a bit harsh (and beyond reasonability). I'm surprised you didn't suggest death penalties (to teach everyone a lesson).

• Haha 1

TIT

For 90,000 baht the foreigner should have just paid up.

To be honest I think all situations (negative) have a solution in Thailand.

Contrition and money.

Definitely more of the latter the happier plaintiffs etc will be.

The offender may not be happy but he will not be in court and maybe jail either.

Now he has egg on his face.

(sorry couldn't resist)

Look at the damage on the Lambo. I suspect egg lady changed lanes and did not know he was there or went for a gap which did not exist (more likely).

She then lost control of the vehicle and the 800 kgs of eggs decided to vacate the transport.

9 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Look at the damage on the Lambo. I suspect egg lady changed lanes and did not know he was there or went for a gap which did not exist (more likely).

She then lost control of the vehicle and the 800 kgs of eggs decided to vacate the transport.

they have CCTV of it and they seem confident so that's probably not what happened

• Like 1

On 9/22/2022 at 5:45 PM, Fanta said:

That would just be payment for her then the police needs to go after criminal charges 

Looking at post accident photos, the tray of the pickup doesn't seem to have been securely attached (if at all) to the chassis.

Seems to have parted company from the chassis totally and this shouldn't happen in this sort of minor acciddent.

Maths is not my strong point, but if she paid 190,000 baht for 1,400 trays of eggs, does that make each tray about 135 baht, Makro are selling them cheaper than that, is she eggagerating? 🥚🐣🍳

• Haha 1

On 9/22/2022 at 5:45 PM, Fanta said:

I might suggest the compensation(in this case) is better for the victim than a jail sentence for the perp?

2 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

Maths is not my strong point, but if she paid 190,000 baht for 1,400 trays of eggs, does that make each tray about 135 baht, Makro are selling them cheaper than that, is she eggagerating? 🥚🐣🍳

Maybe loss of income? IE she sells them for 135 baht?