Pro-democracy activists to march in support of restaurant operators

Thaiger

The pro-democracy Ratsadon group is planning another march today, calling once again for the resignation of PM Prayut Chan-o-cha. Activists are also organising a flea market to shows its opposition to the current ban on dining-in at restaurants in Bangkok and a number of other provinces. The controversial restrictions were introduced at short notice on Monday, taking restaurant operators by surprise. The Bangkok Post reports that Ratsadon members have taken to Facebook to urge supporters to assemble near Government House at 4pm today to call for the removal of the PM over his handling of Covid-19. The group points out […]

The post Pro-democracy activists to march in support of restaurant operators appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

...and other Thais who work every day on a fixed salary and make this country still functional, wake up, watch the news and think: Hey, who will support me and my family, i am not in tourism industry, never worked in the bar on for the airlines, i never borrowed from the credit card, took a loan on a car or bought house i couldn't afford... Ok, maybe i don't know, maybe they want Penguin to run for PM next year

• Haha 1
  • Cool 1