News Forum - 14 year old teenager kidnapped & murdered in Chon Buri

Thaiger

A 14 year old teenager was kidnapped and murdered in Chon Buri for allegedly stealing a gold necklace and some cash. Three suspects were arrested in connection with the murder yesterday while another man is on the run. Last Saturday, September 17, the dead body of the 14 year old Kraisiri was found in the garage of his home in the Huay Yai sub-district of Bang Lamung district in Chon Buri province. His hands were tied by a rope and he had bruises and wounds all over his body. Krasiri’s uncle, 40 year old Den Sintusa, informed the police that […]

The story 14 year old teenager kidnapped & murdered in Chon Buri as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

3 hours ago, Skip said:

Another potential lifelong criminal bites it... no loss really

No loss really?  Four cowards tie up a 14-year old, then beat him to death and your comment is "No loss really"?  What an incredibly insensitive, inappropriate thing to say.  I suppose a simple "I'm sorry" from the killers is adequate in your mind as well?  Beyond shameful!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, thaicm said:

No loss really?  Four cowards tie up a 14-year old, then beat him to death and your comment is "No loss really"?  What an incredibly insensitive, inappropriate thing to say.  I suppose a simple "I'm sorry" from the killers is adequate in your mind as well?  Beyond shameful!

There are so many scum on these Thai forums......

Worst part of my time in Thailand 

Dealing with do many lowlife farang like Skip

On 9/20/2022 at 8:22 AM, thaicm said:

Not to condone the murder... however I view theft as just as bad and am in favor of any action to thin the criminal herd

Seven out of the top ten news reports on September 20 are about crime, with five about violent crime.

Are people noticing a trend in Thailand since 2020? It would be interesting to find updated crime statistics.