News Forum - Superstitious Thais queue for days to see famous fortune teller

Thaiger

Dozens of superstitious Thai people come from all over the kingdom and queue for several days just to get their fortune told at a temple in Chiang Mai. They all seek the wisdom of 52 year old Tui, or Sattaphat, a monk at the Tung Yu Temple in Chiang Mai. Tui became famous on Thai social media after hundreds of netizens made known that their lives improved after going to see the fortune-telling monk. According to netizens, Tui would ask for personal information, such as birth date, birth time, zodiac, first name, and last name. Then, he would predict their […]

The story Superstitious Thais queue for days to see famous fortune teller as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

These charlatans do real damage. My wife’s mother went to see one of these fakes and told her my daughter was going to kill my wife. My daughter is a doctor in the US who adores my wife as do my grandkids. Her mother told my wife this and sent her into a psychotic state that doctors now say this trauma caused the onset of schizophrenia. She spent 3 weeks in a mental hospital and is now stabilized but will need medication the rest of her life. These people should be prosecuted for their BS.