News Forum - Taxi faces attempted murder charge for knocking rider off his bike

Thaiger

A taxi driver faces an attempted murder charge after CCTV captured him intentionally smashing into a motorcycle on a road in Bangkok. Luckily, the rider survived. The brother of the victim, Piyapong Yodsing, uploaded CCTV footage of the incident to TikTok. The video shows a yellow taxi in the right-hand lane of Tiwanon Road in Bangkok behind the motorcycle. The taxi then accelerates and intentionally swerves into the motorcycle sending the rider and his bike tumbling down the road. Watch the video here. Luckily the rider wasn’t hurt and the sedan behind him managed to break in time. Amarin TV […]

The story Taxi faces attempted murder charge for knocking rider off his bike as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Many many 4 wheel drivers here in Thailand have no regard for 2 wheel traffic... I have a bigger bike and take the full lane in situations like this that way the 4 wheeler must yield until I can safely move... too many small scooter riders try to yield by riding the line and/or shoulder of the road when it is not safe to do so... charge him with attempted murder before he can murder someone. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2022 at 7:03 AM, Skip said:

Many many 4 wheel drivers here in Thailand have no regard for 2 wheel traffic... I have a bigger bike and take the full lane in situations like this that way the 4 wheeler must yield until I can safely move... too many small scooter riders try to yield by riding the line and/or shoulder of the road when it is not safe to do so... charge him with attempted murder before he can murder someone. 

That is until some angry, sleepy, drunk or drugged driver comes up behind you and either doesn't see you or doesn't care. All well and good knowing you are in the right, but is it worth it when you are lying in traction in hospital?