Jump to content

Thaiger Talk Quiz #100 - Thaiger Talk


BigHewer
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

Quiz #100

Click HERE to test your knowledge of "Thaiger Talk"

To mark our 100th quiz, this one is all about Thaiger Talk. Regular forum members will definitely should do well. The main thing is, it's a good bit of fun. On the other hand, if you're new to the site, some of these questions might be a bit tricky downright impossible, so you might like to play another quiz here.

After the last question, there's a special poll question where you can pick what the next quiz will be about. Enjoy, folks 😁

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 out of 8, for question 7, winner of Last Person Standing and FFFF, I knew it had to be somebody really intelligent so I put Faz.🤫

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Noble_Design said:

6/8, why isn't there a selection for "Thai Ladies" as the recommendation for next topic?

Because they've got all the answers, to all questions 🙄

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7/8  😁

4 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

5 out of 8, for question 7, winner of Last Person Standing and FFFF, I knew it had to be somebody really intelligent so I put Faz.🤫

Yes, I must protest against the choice of answers for Q7 @BigHewer.
For those of us that play the LPS and FFFF games, the 'real' winner's name 'Khowtang' wasn't listed 🤔

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4/8

 

I wish we could post more than 2 pictures in a post

 

Anyone know the reason why it's limited to two?

 

People enjoy pics and I would bet they would like to see more 

 

 

On my last trip I had tons of TR pics and food pics and only posted a small amount of them because posting  only 2 each post it too onerous 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Marc26 said:

I wish we could post more than 2 pictures in a post

Anyone know the reason why it's limited to two?

People enjoy pics and I would bet they would like to see more 

Valid point on some sub-forums, especially food and travel, not so much on others.

2 is a consistent medium number I suppose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

Thanks for dropping by to play the quizzes, Poolie. We miss you on the forum.

Thank you. I enjoy the quizzes.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, BigHewer said:

Valid point on some sub-forums, especially food and travel, not so much on others.

2 is a consistent medium number I suppose.

I think if you upped the #, to even 5, on food and travel you may get more posts in those

 

And they should be posts with none of us fighting with each other!   5555

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quite a few poll votes already in. Still a while to go, but it looks like not many members are interested in Art 😂

Thank you to everyone for voting 🙏

The results will be out on Tuesday, with the winning choice our next quiz...

poll progress.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

Quite a few poll votes already in. Still a while to go, but it looks like not many members are interested in Art 😂

Thank you to everyone for voting 🙏

The results will be out on Tuesday, with the winning choice our next quiz...

poll progress.jpg

I am shocked to hear that no-one voted for art. 

Personally I only voted for one option. Which was booze.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Rookiescot said:

I am shocked to hear that no-one voted for art. 

Personally I only voted for one option. Which was booze.

Yeah, I'm supposed to be neutral, but I'm going for booze as well 🍻

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, BigHewer said:

Quite a few poll votes already in. Still a while to go, but it looks like not many members are interested in Art 😂

Thank you to everyone for voting 🙏

The results will be out on Tuesday, with the winning choice our next quiz...

poll progress.jpg

 

Need Spicy Girl to post again .... she's an awesome cook and enjoys a variety of cuisines.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, the final results are in and it's bad news for the booze lovers, with "Geography" coming out on top. I see that "Art" finally got a couple of votes. I always knew there was a high brow element in our readership 😁

Thank you to all for playing, quiz #101 will be out shortly...

poll final.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use