News Forum - Coffin floats through the flooded streets of Bangkok

Thaiger

Flood waters can be deadly, but locals in Saphan Mai, located in the northern part of Bangkok, were shocked by the sight of a coffin floating by in the floodwaters that swept through the streets. The floating coffin was captured on videos and posted on social media where it quickly went viral. People may have feared and questioned: Is it possible that the rains and floods had been so strong that the water had begun to unearth the buried dead and swoosh them through the streets of Bangkok? Well… no. After a flurry of attention, the source of the runaway […]

The story Coffin floats through the flooded streets of Bangkok as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

they might scare people, particularly at night.”

TIT People get scared at anything unnatural..

They see somehting unusual and the negatives abound instantly.

Have locals ask me if I am scared of ghosts.  I tell them I'm Farlung ghosts are scared of me.

A nod of acceptance. 

Be in big shit if we have something super unusual happen, they will all come to my house.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1