News Forum - Bare knuckle boxer flashes boobs after Bangkok victory

Thaiger

Aussie bare knuckle boxer Tai Emery is set to make a fortune after she bared her boobs following a triumphant victory over her opponent in Bangkok last weekend. Emery celebrated after beating Rung-Arun Khunchai in a Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship contest by flashing her breasts on Saturday. The former electrician delivered a right upper-cut and a left hook that left Khunchai on the canvas in her round 1 knock-out triumph at the BKFC Thailand 3 tournament. The female fighter then jumped onto the ropes and lifted her sports vest to give the audience a good look. Emery revealed that her OnlyFans account jumped […]

The story Bare knuckle boxer flashes boobs after Bangkok victory as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 hour ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

What kind of plonker pays for that crap?

I don't know but a free flash is a free flash, rare at my age, but very much appreciated, just don't tell the wife please.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

From the article: “Emery made known that she used the earnings from her OnlyFans page, about US$400 a month, to fund her bare knuckle boxing dream.”

Looks like the shoe is on the other foot now, with boxing antics directing funds to her OnlyFans page. Amazing what some people will pay for.

17 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

From the article: “Emery made known that she used the earnings from her OnlyFans page, about US$400 a month, to fund her bare knuckle boxing dream.”

Looks like the shoe is on the other foot now, with boxing antics directing funds to her OnlyFans page. Amazing what some people will pay for.

Read somewhere a long time ago that in cultures where women were topless men tended not to even bother looking at them. It was only after they started to cover them up that they became "mysterious" and therefor attractive.

I suspect it might be right. If you see something ALL the time as you grow up then the novelty is not there.

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

I suspect it might be right. If you see something ALL the time as you grow up then the novelty is not there.

I would most certainly agree. But I think it’s going to take an awful lot of bare knuckle boxers to remove the novelty of boobs. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

I would most certainly agree. But I think it’s going to take an awful lot of bare knuckle boxers to remove the novelty of boobs. 

Depends if they are winning the war against gravity 😁

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, palooka said:

I don't know but a free flash is a free flash, rare at my age, but very much appreciated, just don't tell the wife please.

Is it legal in Thailand? 

I've no objection to women flashing their boobs, done it myself countless times, the reason I think it was silly of her, is because she achieved something great but instead of talking about how well she fought, she'll just be known as the woman that flashed her tits.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marble-eye said:

Not if you have 'mild' tattooed on one and 'bitter' tattooed on tuther.

Isn't advertising alcohol illegal as well as titties being shown?

• Haha 1

I suspect with the sort of earnings she has made out of a quick flash she will not mind paying the fine if it comes to it in Thailand. Could cause her a problem though if Thailand and maybe other countries banned her from boxing there as a result.