News Forum - Drunk Indian pays 200,000 baht to Thai woman he sexally assaulted in Pattaya

Thaiger

An Indian man agreed to pay 200,000 baht to a Thai woman he sexually assaulted on Pattaya Walking Street yesterday morning. He said he only did it because he was drunk. Sandeep Madan allegedly squeezed the bottom of Nanthana Chaisaeng while she was standing on the street minding her own business at 3am yesterday. The 43 year old woman loudly scolded the 51 year old man about his actions who immediately became remorseful and offered her money if she didn’t report it to the police. Nanthana reported she was further offended by the offer of money saying it is “rude […]

The story Drunk Indian pays 200,000 baht to Thai woman he sexally assaulted in Pattaya as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

200,000 baht for a grope of the bottom? This idiot could have gotten 100x ST at the bars if he wasn't so drunk and horned up. 

Wished I had my bottoms groped when I was in Pattaya, at least I could have walked away with 200K baht (or more) 😆

• Haha 3

Nanthana reported she was further offended by the offer of money saying it is “rude and disrespectful against Thai women” and filed a sexual harassment complaint at Mueng Pattaya Police Station.

should have taken that money right back 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Thai woman he sexually assaulted on Pattaya Walking Street

I think such"fine ladies" should avoid red light districts, in particular these days when Indians are dominating as tourists. This whole story is just a big laugh, a girl's bottom was squeezed in Pattaya totally unexpected 😂

38 minutes ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

Imagine if all Pattaya bargirls would start charging 200k for a but squeeze now, that's what I'll call inflation😂

If that comes true I want to be a barboy too!

• Haha 1

"she was standing on the street minding her own business at 3am"

Yeh right!...

Another note what about all the women/massage women ..katoys  grabbing guys just trying to walk home! Can we claim 200k ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Malarky as why anyone would pay that amount. Special for only Indian guys as I do hear the Thai think they have a strong smell from eating too much curry? This seems to be corruption for the fee unless he is stupid or the severity for or of how he grabbed her was manhandling. But I am not going to buy it one bit that at 3am in the monring on the Sodom and Gomorrah walk of fame that she is miss goody-two-shoes.

And why is that Thai girl holding the what looks to be a foreinger volunteer wanna be a cops arm? That is odd in itself.

image.png.c2e8647909eb7f87bcba3509005049fc.png

2 hours ago, Malc-Thai said:

"she was standing on the street minding her own business at 3am"

Yeh right!...

Another note what about all the women/massage women ..katoys  grabbing guys just trying to walk home! Can we claim 200k ?

I agree, but the ladyboys should pay more than 200k for a squeeze they do to the guy or even throw in by just hearing their voices trying to lure you in or the angry tone of them berating you when you when you tell them to bugger off.

• Like 4

This is what happens when you're to tight to buy a drink in an Agogo Bar.

I think there's more to this Woman than meets the eye as a regular visitor to Walking Street (at least twice a week) most girls I meet there at 3am are looking for a Punter.

But hat's off to this girl she seen an opportunity and took it 200'000-' when most girls would struggle to get 1000-' that time of night probably the best shortime she ever had.

• Like 2

Complaining about standing around on Pattaya Walking Street at 3 am and getting her butt squeezed, that is a bit like strolling across a live firing range and complaining about getting shot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

I think such"fine ladies" should avoid red light districts, in particular these days when Indians are dominating as tourists. This whole story is just a big laugh, a girl's bottom was squeezed in Pattaya totally unexpected 😂

You forgot to mention "at 3 AM"

• Like 2

20 hours ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

Many will be out there in Walking street at 3AM sticking out their butts hoping for a squeeze. Money matters 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...