Min Aung Hlaing Goes To Vladivostok...

Faraday

Min's off to  the Eastern Economic Forum on September 5.

I do hope he enjoys himself & doesn't catch a cold, or Pneumonia. It's 15°C there at the moment.

Resize_20220905_042525_5173.jpg.a7086719647f9dcb7188275d9b5e20f7.jpg

Here's a nice picture of him, I had to resize it, but thankfully we can still see how important he is because of the Gold.

Resize_20220905_041155_5707.jpg.7ec6d027ed7b53860f5c96732bb3eee6.jpg

"The leader of Myanmar’s ruling generals will travel to Russia next week for economic talks as both governments face diplomatic isolation over militaristic moves."

Yep, Min's being getting a 'bit of stick' for his somewhat overzealous methods of killing people & locking them up.

"Representatives from China, India, Japan, Kazakhstan and other countries will also attend."

"The general will hold talks with Russian government officials to “further cement the cooperation” and “friendly ties” between the two countries’ economies and governments, the news report said."

As I said two paragraphs back, he's been a bit too keen on being boss. Very excessively so.

"Myanmar has been in chaos and its economy paralysed as the military regime struggles to crush resistance. More than 2,200 people have been killed in the crackdown."

Yea, & he's had a few people hanged. Let's not forget that!

"During a trip to Myanmar’s capital Naypyidaw in early August, Russia’s foreign minister Sergey Lavrov backed the military’s efforts to “stabilise” the country and hold a national poll next year."

Smashing word that:

"stabilise" 😥 😡

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/9/3/myanmar-junta-leader-to-visit-russia

*No doubt you can all see my extreme sarcasm in this thread.*

• Like 1