News Forum - Hopefuls assess and prepare to run for prime minister

Thaiger

While the Constitutional Court is mulling over when Prayut Chan-o-cha’s term as prime minister officially ends, with the suspended PM submitting his defence on Thursday, several hopefuls eyeing the premiership have assessed their chances and taken steps in preparation. The Sang Anakhot Thai Party (translating to “Building Thailand’s Future”) intends to nominate former Deputy Prime Minister Somkid Jatusripitak and has begun preparations to be eligible by resigning from all positions at Saha Pathana Inter-Holding, an investment company where he currently acts as chairman of the board of directors. His resignation went into effect on August 31 when the company stated […]

The story Hopefuls assess and prepare to run for prime minister as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I never thought I'd say this, but none of them could be worse than the hand-picked no-plan-at-all imbecile that will very likely "lead" the UK from tomorrow. 

As for Thailand, it's a long shot, and he's not perfect, but hopefully Khun Abhasit, at least he has a formal education.

Edited by Zorba_the_Geek
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Zorba_the_Geek said:

I never thought I'd say this, but none of them could be worse than the hand-picked no-plan-at-all imbecile that will very likely "lead" the UK from tomorrow. 

As for Thailand, it's a long shot, and he's not perfect, but hopefully Khun Abhasit, at least he has a formal education.

I actually like Abhisit. But he is going against the regime's grain and will have to swim against the current and the u-boats who will torpedo him. Should be a President or PM need to be elected. Nothing is going to change, just maybe the regime or rse lickers face.