News Forum - UPDATE: German activist gets a warning from Thailand police

Thaiger

The German activist, who earlier this week held a one-man protest against acting Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwan, acknowledged that his visa might not be extended if he continues his protest against the Thai government. Moritz Pfoh and his Thai wife arrived in Bangkok today in preparation for a protest in the capital tomorrow and revealed that police officers visited him in Rayong yesterday after his story went viral on social media. The police warned him about his future actions. The 35 year old, also known by his Thai name Fuk Thong, sent a video to Khaosod to explain the situation. […]

The story UPDATE: German activist gets a warning from Thailand police as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I doubt he has 90% support as he claims. Even if 90% agree with him he would lack support. I'm certain the majority would quickly remind him that "TIT".

• Like 2

He must be speaking out of personal experience as the German politicians absolutely don't care about THEIR people. 

I'm still struggling to see all these "activists" in BKK when I am there. This guy is guest in Thailand and still wants to be a Western knowitall. Germans, at least should know their place by now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Cabra said:

Why invite this type of attention to oneself... Seems short sighted. 

Not just short sighted, its major dumbness. Be the Grey Man here,  or suffer the repercussions. 

• Like 2

If he really thinks he can change things by protesting as a foreinger then he si a bit delusional. I really don't understand why he would risk not being able to live here. Once he is out he probably would say he did the wrong thing and want back in. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Cabra said:

Why invite this type of attention to oneself... Seems short sighted. 

It's a combination of virtue-signalling; attention-seeking and intent to try getting something out of nothing. All this works well in the West, just ask autistic Swedish teenage girls.