News Forum - Bungled tattoo turned woman from east Thailand into a freak

Thaiger

A Thai woman said she was left “speechless” after a visit to a tattoo parlour to paint her eyebrows left her with four permanent eyebrows. Nipapron Meeking wanted to make her eyebrows more beautiful for a holiday she was planning with friends so visited a clinic in Rayong province, in eastern Thailand. The 32 year old woman handed over 1,500 baht for the tattoos and lay down thinking she was in the hands of a skilled artist. However, after the tattooist finished, Nipapron checked his work in the mirror and was horrified at what looked back at her: a woman […]

The story Bungled tattoo turned woman from east Thailand into a freak as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

12 hours ago, Fanta said:

Why didn’t she get them lasered off? Dark colors are the easiest to remove. 

She did. Another tattoo artist removed and redrew them for free. A 15,000 baht service.

• Cool 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just can't understand what's up with people and their understanding of "beauty". I say understanding because in my book these artificial eyebrows look absolutely horrendous, like most body modifications trying to "improve" mother nature.