Jump to content

News Forum - Quick-thinking resident saves child from fatality in Chon Buri


Recommended Posts

A quick-thinking resident saved a three year old from a fatal injury after the boy electrocuted himself touching an electrified metal chain on a beach in the Sattahip district of Chon Buri. The child wandered away from his mother on Bang Saray Beach at about 8pm on Tuesday, August 30, to investigate a propeller memorial on the beachside that was fenced off with metal chains. The boy reached out and touched the metal chain and suffered a severe electric shock. He screamed out in pain. Fortunately, a man was nearby and managed to pull the child off the chain before […]

The story Quick-thinking resident saves child from fatality in Chon Buri as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I most not happen but the reaction that they cover all the expenses is the right one

so many time if something happen the first reaction is we not pay for that good to see somebody put life before money 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use