News Forum - ‘Shark of Pattaya’ sinks teeth into ‘bullshit’ green EV claim

Thaiger

The ‘Shark of Pattaya’ has sunk his jaws into the electric vehicle (EV) industry and doesn’t like the taste. Former Thai expat, Tim ‘Sharky’ Ward, once labelled Australia’s toughest gangster, let rip into the claim that EVs are saving the planet as “bullshit!” Ward fled the Gold Coast, Australia, to Thailand in 2009 after becoming a target of the Australian police. The New Zealand-born nightclub owner quickly settled into life in Thailand and became known as the ‘Shark of Pattaya,’ because of his tattooed bodybuilder physique and the tough line he took with indebted borrowers. Ward returned to the Gold […]

The story ‘Shark of Pattaya’ sinks teeth into ‘bullshit’ green EV claim as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

He also spent four hours every night handing out meat to dozens of stray dogs and cats on the streets of Pattaya.

You have to find friends where you can. Now he has dozens.

54 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

Tim a "tough gangster" .. LOL   Now he's a pussycat. 

image.thumb.png.fcf7da159c74198e0c52079beb2992b8.png

Happens when you stop the "roids"

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Thaiger said:

“I don’t have to abide by the rules and if I do break the rules I just pay. It is one of the only places in the world where I really do feel free. I f*** up all the time but I pay. It beats going to jail. In Australia, I would be in jail.”

Literally explains why Thailand is a dump for criminal a**holes.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, palooka said:

I do recall seeing a video of him openly admitting to using, and even promoting, steroids. No doubt he has hamster balls now, too.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, ThaiFoodGuy said:

I do recall seeing a video of him openly admitting to using, and even promoting, steroids. No doubt he has hamster balls now, too.

Bet you 20 baht you dare not call him "hamster balls" to his face.😂😂😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, palooka said:

He also spent four hours every night handing out meat to dozens of stray dogs and cats on the streets of Pattaya.

You have to find friends where you can. Now he has dozens.

Well feeding the poor homeless animals is a good thing. He still looks strong in the Kaptain’s picture if you ask me. I just don’t know the guy so except for he seems boisterous until I know more about him and his antics I should probably hold back as my jury is out. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

Literally explains why Thailand is a dump for criminal a**holes.

I think literally is overused lately, but seems appropriate in this case.

TheThaiger openly promoting a self confessed P.I.M.P ..........and probably a lot worse things he was into .............

-And thethaiger is devoting a whole news article ...........about his opinion on EV'S.........Ahahaha....Really?

-Can we get his opinion on how to run a good news/reporting media source? Because you need it

-And reporting saying this criminal is surely "missed"? By who exactly.....? 

---What.the.hell  .........no wonder tim newton left............absolute bottom of the barrel - trash reporting- .......and that's putting it nicely. 

Edited by hydraides
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

Bet you 20 baht you dare not call him "hamster balls" to his face.😂😂😂

I've never found roid guys to be able to fight worth shit............

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hydraides said:

TheThaiger openly promoting a self confessed P.I.M.P ..........and probably a lot worse things he was into .............

-And thethaiger is devoting a whole news article ...........about his opinion on EV'S.........Ahahaha....Really?

-Can we get his opinion on how to run a good news/reporting media source? Because you need it

-And reporting saying this criminal is surely "missed"? By who exactly.....? 

---What.the.hell  .........no wonder tim newton left............absolute bottom of the barrel - trash reporting- .......and that's putting it nicely. 

Did Tim Newton leave?

50 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

I've never found roid guys to be able to fight worth shit............

Wouldn't really be his fighting ability I'd be scared of, I'm quite sure he carries a gun and/or other weapons on the regular.