News Forum - Bangkok police try unsuccessfully to stop fight between rival schools

Thaiger

Bangkok police have tried and failed to stop a fight between about 110 students from two rival schools, Thai media reported on Friday. Involved in the fight were about 60 students from Pathumwan Institute of Technology, and about 50 students from Rajamangala University of Technology. The fight took place in the area of Bangkok’s national stadium, located in the city’s centre. The Pathumwan students reportedly ran towards the Rajamangala students on a skywalk, and the Rajamangala students then fled down from the skywalk. The two groups then met in front of a building in the National Stadium’s compound, and started […]

The story Bangkok police try unsuccessfully to stop fight between rival schools as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

If you ever have seen them go at it on the streets of Bangkok, well it is quite something to see for sure. For me I just don't get it, but some inner supsicion takes it all the way back to some teachers who may be poking the fire prodding them as a gangster boss. You would think some sort of action as even whisking these kids away to an internment forced military camp would the answer until the say Uncle.

The respective schools should be closed because they are fostering the poisonous rivalry by their inaction. The fact that weapons that can maim and kill are located on school premises must be a case where the highest school officials are imprisoned along with students. The fact that the brave BiB are unable to deal with the situation speaks volumes about their utter ineffectiveness against any form of crime, not least because they are being paid off by interested parties at every end and turn. Just wait until we get closer to an election and the parents come out to fight for their "cause". 

All of a sudden I have to think of the fights between 2 rivaling groups of monkeys. Was it Hua Hin? I forgot. But to me these 'university students' have about the same level of intelligence as those monkeys.