News Forum - VIDEO: Brazillian footballer thanks the wrong girlfriend in an interview

Thaiger

A Brazilian football player might have put a foot in his mouth this week when he was asked in an interview if he wanted to give a tribute to someone. The goalkeeper, Kainan, gave a seemingly noble reply. He said… “To my girlfriend, who’s working now, Thank God, otherwise I wouldn’t be here. Grazi, a hug to you!” But Kainan’s girlfriend’s name isn’t Grazi- it’s Jucielly. Whoops. Kainan probably could’ve kept his cool and pretended he hadn’t made any slips of the tongue, but he revealed his mistake. After shaking the interviewer’s hand, just before he walked away, Kainan blurted […]

The story VIDEO: Brazillian footballer thanks the wrong girlfriend in an interview as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Once had two Thai gals on the go, they would call up and never introduce themselves, just start talking, this was before cell phones had screens, one I was avoiding, one I was keen on 

Got a call from the one I was keen on, but thot it was the other one, as I was only going on faint clues, so I brushed her off!

She never called again. Som nam na, for being a wannabe playboy I guess. 😮💨

Edited by Venusianhart

17 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Whoops. Kainan probably could’ve kept his cool and pretended he hadn’t made any slips of the tongue, but he revealed his mistake.

Else how would he shake her? Perfect timing!!

7 hours ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

I wonder how a Pattaya BG is able to keep track of her 20-30 Falang ATM machines. Gerry, Steve, Peter,Barry, Johnny.....

They can't nor do they need to... They just rely on the gullibility of an endless stream of incels and over 55 year old divorcees